Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

Three Things…

| 1 Comment

Hello readers!

I was thinking about our world. I started to realize that there are a few things that I would change about our world, and here they are:

1. First things first. I bet you if you were to walk to school in the morning that you would see this stuff every where. It’s garbage. Holy cow… do people not know how to simply carry their garbage with them till they reach a garbage can? I wish that some of the works people in small towns could install more garbage cans. Even in big cites they can put more garbage cans. At least try, just try for me a seventh grader in a small town. Please just pick up your garbage.
  2.  The second thing is that we need more kindness in our world. In kindergarten we were taught to be kind to each other and to share. But I feel like so many people have forgotten how to be kind. Even just saying something as simple and small like I love your shirt today or doing an act of kindness. Or you could do something big and make someones day. It’s not that hard to compliment someone.
  3. This one just sends me off the rails with anger. It’s animal abuse. This is just a cliche saying but “imagine if someone bigger then you decides to invade your space and hurt you”. For the past little while I have been collecting old sheets in my house to donate to the SPCA and Kitty Cat Pals in the Comox Valley. It’s also true for abusing each other. I just wish that we could see each other equal to each other. We are all humans living on this earth.

This is a really short post but I hope that it has a strong message. Just please be kind to everyone you meet and imagine a world with none of this stuff.

Have a wonderful day

~Kayley

One Comment