Christmas is my most favourite time of the year so you will probably be seeing more Christmas posts on my blog! So dear friends and family, here is a list of 10 things that you definitely shouldn’t get me. Here you go:
- A pet snake or spider. If you dare to get me a snake or a spider for Christmas you will be getting a lump of coal from me. My friend Jayden has a pet snake and I held him. His name is Carter… He scares the living poop out of me. Even though he’s only a garter snake. I also really hate spiders. I don’t mind the little ones but it’s the HUGE ones that scares me!
- A cold! Being sick on Christmas or during the holidays sounds like the worst! There isn’t much else to say about being sick other than that it sucks.
- Brussels sprouts, one of the worst food, in my mind. I wish they weren’t even a thing! P.S Dad,I’m still not going to eat them this Christmas.
- If I was to open a present and see a huge pile of homework,I think I would be pretty angry. But if I was to open a pile of homework that was about horses I think I would happy to see that homework. Never thought I would say that in my lifetime.
- A dress. If you ever see me in a dress, please check my temperature! There might be a few times a year when I wear a dress (the river, beach or at a really fancy event.)
- You shouldn’t get me golf equipment. I absolutely HATE golf, you might know this already by reading my alphabet of me post. I only like driving the golf carts.
- You probably shouldn’t get me a scarf. I don’t mind scarfs but I would rather not get one for Christmas. I don’t like how they feel like they are strangling you.
- Please don’t get me glue. I am really bad at gluing! I get it absolutely everywhere. So that’s why you shouldn’t get me glue.
- A goose. If you know me then you would know that I love almost all animals. I love farms,but there is this one animal that drives me absolutely crazy! It’ the geese with there non-stop honking. They are quite vicious. They chase you and hiss.
- Last but not least, don’t make my Christmas present a picture with a mall Santa. (MOM!) They creep me out. That’s all I have to say about that one, I think you can see why I despise mall Santa.
What would you not want for Christmas?
Have a wonderful day,