Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

10 Things I Wouldn’t Want For Christmas!

| 4 Comments

Christmas Lights
Hey readers,

Christmas is my most favourite time of the year so you will probably be seeing more Christmas posts on my blog! So dear friends and family, here is a list of 10 things that you definitely shouldn’t get me. Here you go:

1.  A pet snake or spider. If you dare to get me a snake or a spider for Christmas you will be getting a lump of coal from me. My friend Jayden has a pet snake and I held him. His name is Carter… He scares the living poop out of me. Even though he’s only a garter snake. I also really hate spiders. I don’t mind the little ones but it’s the HUGE ones that scares me!
  2. A cold! Being sick on Christmas or during the holidays sounds like the worst! There isn’t much else to say about being sick other than that it sucks.
  3. Brussels sprouts, one of the worst food, in my mind. I wish they weren’t even a thing! P.S Dad,I’m still not going to eat them this Christmas.
  4. If I was to open a present and see a huge pile of homework,I think I would be pretty angry. But if I was to open a pile of homework that was about horses I think I would happy to see that homework. Never thought I would say that in my lifetime.
  5.  A dress. If you ever see me in a dress, please check my temperature! There might be a few times a year when I wear a dress (the river, beach or at a really fancy event.)
  6. You shouldn’t get me golf equipment. I absolutely HATE golf, you might know this already by reading my alphabet of me post. I only like driving the golf carts.
  7. You probably shouldn’t get me a scarf. I don’t mind scarfs but I would rather not get one for Christmas. I don’t like how they feel like they are strangling you.
  8. Please don’t get me glue. I am really bad at gluing! I get it absolutely everywhere. So that’s why you shouldn’t get me glue.
  9.   A goose. If you know me then you would know that I love almost all animals. I love farms,but there is this one animal that drives me absolutely crazy! It’ the geese with there non-stop honking. They are quite vicious. They chase you and hiss.
  10. Last but not least, don’t make my Christmas present a picture with a mall Santa.  (MOM!) They creep me out. That’s all I have to say about that one, I think you can see why I despise mall Santa.

What would you not want for Christmas?

Have a wonderful day,

~Kayley<3

Guido Gloor Modjib via Compfight

4 Comments

1. Hey Kayley,
    You made some very valid points in your post, and i agree with a lot of them. I would not want a goose either, they are loud, mean and dirty. All things I DON’T want the 3 main qualities of a pet be. Mall Santa’s are really weird, really. I don’t want to sit on a fake Santa’s lap. I weirdly don’t mind brussel sprouts. I mean, they can be super gross if they are boiled or cooked wrong. But, if they are prepared correctly then I will eat them. What are some thing you do want for Christmas?
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Olivia

• Hey Olivia,
      Uggg geese are so annoying! Those are some horrible quality’s for a pet. Aren’t mall Santa’s just the weirdest things ever! They are terrible impostors. Hmmm Its not that weird that you like brussel sprouts. Lots of people love them! I just don’t like eating baby cabbages.
      Something that I do want for Christmas is a new saddle pad for horse riding for Christmas.
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3

2. Hi Kayley, thanks for telling me what you do not want for Christmas! Dad 🙂