Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

About Me #2

| 11 Comments

Comox Valley, British Columbia, Canada

Comox Valley, British Columbia, Canada

Hello readers,

My name is Kayley and I am very excited to start blogging for the second year in a row, I got Ms.Smith again. I am from the Comox Valley and I am in Ms. Smith’s class of grade 6 and 7.

I am a big fan of horse riding and I have been riding for 5 1/2 years as of now. My favourite professional horseback rider is Ian Miller who is a Canadian Olympian. I ride a horse named Sage shes super nice!

I am also very  interested in volleyball which is why I signed up for the school’s volleyball team again. I really like sports in case  you can’t tell…

But I also like animals. I have a dog named Dasher (as in the reindeer) and yes, if you think that is a weird name it’s because I was five when I named him and and he was my Christmas present. In the summer for the past few years I have volunteered at a petting zoo. I won volunteer of the year twice now.My favourite animal is the calf or the pony shes super sweet. I am a foster parent to kittens. We look after them until they are ready to go to a real home.

I really like playing games with my friends outside, going to the beach and swimming in the rivers. I love hanging out at a friends farm! They have huge pigs that are bigger that the average sized couch.One of the things that I have built a hobbie for is looking for river glass at the river.

I also love traveling! I have traveled to New Zeland, Ontario, California and lots of places in the U.S! One day I would love to Go to Italy. It looks very beautiful.

Do you have a hobbie? Hope you have a great day,

Kayley<3

11 Comments

1. Hello Kayley!
    I think your story about how your dog got the name Dasher is really cute. What sort of dog is he? My sister does horse back riding too. I have been to New Zealand too! We went when I was about 6 or 7. I remember the flight being very long and me not sleep at all. Being a fellow volley ball team mate, I can say without hesitation that you, Briana, and Chloe are probably the best!
    Keep on bumping, setting, and spiking!
    Olivia

• Hey Olivia,
      Dasher is a golden retriever from Denman Island. That’s cool that your sister rides! How long has she been riding? I personally love the plane ride to New Zealand because you get food :).Haha, are you enjoying volleyball so far? That’s very nice of you to say you are really good as well!
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley <3

2. Hi Kayley! I’m Natalie from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Austin, Texas. I too like horseback riding! I used to take English riding lessons, and I don’t anymore, but I’ve always thought that it is so fun. I play volleyball (just like you), basketball, and piano. It’s funny how we have a lot of the same interests – traveling is one of my favorites too! I’ve been to many fun places, and in the future I hope to travel to Africa, Alaska, and Australia.

What type of dog is Dasher? I have two new puppies named Gus and Clara, and they’re a type of hunting dog called a Spinone.

If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at: http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/natalie4356/

• Hey Natalie,
      Nice to see you on my blog! It seems like we have a lot in common. I also love basketball, but I have never really had an interest towards piano. I have been to Australia when I was really little so I don’t really remember it. Dasher is a Golan retriever. Your puppies sound very cute! I have never heard of that kind of dog but I just googled it not and they are adorable.
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3

3. Hey Kayley,
    I really enjoyed your post, you have great grammar. You said you have traveled to California before, well I just recently arrived back from California from my Uncle’s wedding. Where did you go in California?

• Hey,
      Nice to see a new visitor on my blog! Thank you for the complement about my grammar! How was your uncles wedding? Was there good food:) There is always food food at weddings.I went to L.A in California to go to Disney land and Universal Studios! I love the rides at Disney Land! Have you ever been to California? Where are you from?
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3

4. Great blog!

5. Hi, Kaylay
    I really like how detail your post is. I really like how you named your dog Dasher and I bet your dog is really cute. I really want a pug because there Really adorable too. Do you like to play any other sports?

Sincerely, Finn

• Hey Finn,
      I’m glad that you like my post! Dasherr is pretty cute but he is getting quite old! I think that I would like a pug a well. But I really do want an Australian Shepard. They look very cute. Do you have any pets?
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3

6. Hello kayley my name is Tocarra and today I’m going to critique you on your about me blog. Kayley i liked how you talked about you but didn’t give to much away, and I also like how you gave a specific but attentional introduction about you. I wish you could have gave a little bit of information. For example say paragraph 2 which was about horses, give more information about what your horse does. I wonder if your gonna have ms.smith next year? I hope you had a great time reading my post. Come see my blog at hardetoc.edublogs.org

• Hey Tocarra,
      Thank you for the tips on my about me post but I don’t quite know what you mean about giving more information about what my horse does… I will come and check out your blog.
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3