Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

The A to Z of Me

| 8 Comments

Schul ABC 263/366
Creative Commons License Dennis Skley via Compfight

Hi guysthis is my post about the ABCs of me!

A    Ants are my least favourite animals because they are small and creepy.

B   I hate Brussel sprouts. They are mushy and gross.

C  I have always wanted a chinchilla as a pet.

D My dog is named Dasher. There is a post on him if you feel like reading it.

E I am very energetic because I am always happy.

F I love french fries because they are salty. I love these french fries that I got in Ontario when visiting my grand parents. I love them!!!    

G I dislike the sport golf. I only like driving the golf cart .When I drive it, it usually gets out of hand.:D

H I love horseback riding. I enjoy doing big jumps and spending time with my horse. 

I    I have always wanted to sleep in an igloo. Only if I can have lots of blankets, pillows and a sleeping bag. No, make that two sleeping bags.

J  I can’t juggle (but I want to learn) 

K I foster kittens in the summer time. I have a post on them if you would like to know more about that.

I have ridden in a limo in Hawaii for my birthday. It was really fun because we got driven to the airport.

I want to be a marine biologist when I am older. I find all marine studies interesting. A few months ago me and my mom went to a marine center were we got to learn about all marine life. We got to see the labs where they do studying.

I want to visit New Brunswick one day. I don’t know much about it but is a place that looks and sound like an amazing place.

One of my favourite words is octopi (One of the plurals of  octopus… There are three different plurals) I don’t really know why it is my favourite word but I just like the sound of it.

P  Pop is my favourite music genre. I hate country music and blues.

I love asking questions about animals. I find animals very amazing.

I love running in track and field. I also like doing hurdles and high jump.

I don’t have any siblings…I don’t know if I am happy or sad about that.

Taylor Swift is my favourite music artist. I like her because she is very motivating and powerful. I have a post on her if you want to read it.

I have always wanted to ride a unicycle. I think I would have to be wrapped in bubble rap because I would probably hurt myself. My friend was going to get a unicycle but didn’t end up getting one.

I like to play volleyball with my friends. I was on the volleyball team this year. It was a fun game to play.

W My favorite fruit is watermelon. It is even better in the summer time when you are having a picnic.

I have never had to get an x-ray. I am super glad about this one!

Y Yellow is my least favourite colour. I don’t like it because it is so light. I like bright colours.

I really like watching shows about zebras on T.V. I love watching documentaries on them.

Thank you for reading my post on the ABCs of me!

Have a wonderful day,

~Kayley<3

8 Comments