Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

The A to Z of Me

| 8 Comments

Schul ABC 263/366
Creative Commons License Dennis Skley via Compfight

Hi guysthis is my post about the ABCs of me!

A    Ants are my least favourite animals because they are small and creepy.

B   I hate Brussel sprouts. They are mushy and gross.

C  I have always wanted a chinchilla as a pet.

D My dog is named Dasher. There is a post on him if you feel like reading it.

E I am very energetic because I am always happy.

F I love french fries because they are salty. I love these french fries that I got in Ontario when visiting my grand parents. I love them!!!    

G I dislike the sport golf. I only like driving the golf cart .When I drive it, it usually gets out of hand.:D

H I love horseback riding. I enjoy doing big jumps and spending time with my horse. 

I    I have always wanted to sleep in an igloo. Only if I can have lots of blankets, pillows and a sleeping bag. No, make that two sleeping bags.

J  I can’t juggle (but I want to learn) 

K I foster kittens in the summer time. I have a post on them if you would like to know more about that.

I have ridden in a limo in Hawaii for my birthday. It was really fun because we got driven to the airport.

I want to be a marine biologist when I am older. I find all marine studies interesting. A few months ago me and my mom went to a marine center were we got to learn about all marine life. We got to see the labs where they do studying.

I want to visit New Brunswick one day. I don’t know much about it but is a place that looks and sound like an amazing place.

One of my favourite words is octopi (One of the plurals of  octopus… There are three different plurals) I don’t really know why it is my favourite word but I just like the sound of it.

P  Pop is my favourite music genre. I hate country music and blues.

I love asking questions about animals. I find animals very amazing.

I love running in track and field. I also like doing hurdles and high jump.

I don’t have any siblings…I don’t know if I am happy or sad about that.

Taylor Swift is my favourite music artist. I like her because she is very motivating and powerful. I have a post on her if you want to read it.

I have always wanted to ride a unicycle. I think I would have to be wrapped in bubble rap because I would probably hurt myself. My friend was going to get a unicycle but didn’t end up getting one.

I like to play volleyball with my friends. I was on the volleyball team this year. It was a fun game to play.

W My favorite fruit is watermelon. It is even better in the summer time when you are having a picnic.

I have never had to get an x-ray. I am super glad about this one!

Y Yellow is my least favourite colour. I don’t like it because it is so light. I like bright colours.

I really like watching shows about zebras on T.V. I love watching documentaries on them.

Thank you for reading my post on the ABCs of me!

Have a wonderful day,

~Kayley<3

8 Comments

1. I love french fries so much to I actually had french fries Wednesday and Thursday because I had a choir concert both nights and there was no time to make dinner for myself. If you wan’t to check out my blog here is the link.

http://alyunderwoodsis7.edublogs.org/

• Hey,
      That’s funny that you are French frys 2 days in 1 week! Your in choir? That is really cool! Do you travel a lot for choir? I will defiantly check out your blog sometime soon!
      ~Kayley<3

2. Hey Kayley,
    It seems like we both have a lot in common-
    I also really hate Brussel sprouts, one thanksgiving I dared my self to eat the whole Brussel sprout, I took one big bite and in about 3 seconds I gaged it out and from that day I never ate another Brussel sprout ever again.

I also love horse back riding and I like to do big jumps as well, I also love to go in riding shows! have you ever been in a show? how many? I’ve only been in two because I’ve only been riding for a bit more then a year. and lastly I’m an only child to! I noticed I still do have a lot more stuff in common with you but I don’t want to keep you reading this for to long so goodbye and have a nice day!
    – Abbey

• Hey Abbey,
      Brussel sprouts are just the worst! I haven’t been to any shows because it doesn’t really interest me. I enjoy just playing around with my horse and continue to just keep learning new courses.I have been riding for about 5 1/2 years. How high are you jumping?
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley :)<3

3. Hi Kayley, my name is Benjamin and I am from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I love water lo as well. I also think that if I were to ride a unicycle, I would probably break bone too.you are so lucky that you do not have any siblings, but that must be sad if you don’t have company.ii also did not know that the word octopus has three plurals, I thought there was only octopi. I find marine biology fascinating, I did a project on that topic before. If you want to visit my blog, I am at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/benjamin4353/.

• Hey Benjamin,
      I would definitely fall off a unicycle. Sometimes it does get kinda lonely when there is no one in the house when I get home… Well my dog is always there :)I Would love to come and visit your blog and check out your project!
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley <3

4. Hi Kayley! I’m Jennifer from Mrs. Krises’s class in Texas. I love french fries as well, though I don’t know if they’re different from where I’m from. I also thinks it’s cool that you rode a limo to the airport. Yellow’s not one of my favorite colors either, to me it’s just a bit to bright. If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/jennifer86002023/

• Hey Jeninifer,
      It sounds like we have a lot in common! The limo was pretty cool, they served us food and drinks! The french fries here in Canada are the best! Well actually poutine is the best! Have you ever had Canadian poutine? Ahh…. that stuffs just the bomb. I will definitely come and visit your blog.
      Have a wonderful day,
      ~Kayley<3