Kayley's Blog

Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED!

| 0 comments

Do you want to know how I got trapped…..Do you? So it all started with me just minding my own business doing something that I do best. I was making people fall in love! I was flying around shooting my arrows when BANG! It was dark and scary. I saw a little beam of light come from the door that I must have flown in to. I peeked out the hole and I saw them. They were much bigger then I was and very loud. The three of them were just standing there talking. when I realized that they were humans. All these years I have just been doing my cupid thing and flying around to make people fall in love until now.  They have trapped me! Let me explain how it looks and how it works:

It is made out of  colorful bricks big and small. When I flew in I went through a door way with a flag on it called the love flag. The only reason I went in the trap was because the love flag. If you don’t know the love flag is a great way to attract me. Another good way to attract me is to get candy.This trap also had candy sooooo, I am now stuck. I saw briefly when I was flying in there was a camera I think that was what saw that I was going in. When the camera sees me  it set off the door to shut me in.

I wonder what they will do to me? Do you know?Do you have any suggestions on how I should escape?

Thank you for reading my post on Cupid!

Hope you have a wonderful Day

~Kayley<3

Edited by Jayden